Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hello world..!!



This is my 1st original posting. Okey, let me introduce myself. If you want to know who I am, you can see in the left side of the web. yeahh... My name is Trianto Purnomo, Mmmmm.. Seems like javanese. But honestly, I can't speak java! ohh.. damnN. It doesn't matter, because i can ‘ngoding java’, hhaa.. Just a lil' bit.
I was born in Cilegon City. Do you know Cilegon?? if i ask you Anyer maybe you know it. Cilegon is near from Anyer. Mmmmm.. My favorite place to throw my bored. I was born on 5th September 1990. (I’m still young, hhoo). I really love my family, my dad, my mom, my brother, and also my sister. I always speak sunda language if I talk with my family, but why my name seems like javanese??? T.T so.. weird. In my family, I’m always called tian. Tian = Trian without ‘r’. hhe.. when I was child I can’t spell my name clearly or people always called it with ‘cadel’. That’s why my family always call me ‘tian’.


17 years I spent my life in Cilegon and Serang. I’ve got many experiences when i was study in Junior High School 1 Cilegon, and also Senior High School 1 Serang. About love, friendship, and many more. Especially for love, hhaa.. I can’t forget it. “A broken man who’s finally realised.” Ok.. ok.. Forget it. Next topic.. About friendship, I have a lovely classmate in Senior High School. ELVIS (Eleven Five of Science Class) yes, that’s what we always called. We’ve spent 2 years before separated to continue our study. Ohh guyz.. I really really miss playing futsal with you! And also waiting MILAN to come back with the new power!! Hhaa.. and for the last, this is one of the important things in my life, ‘FX4’ hhaa.. i have four silly friend who always give me a stupid advice. Hhaa.. Yudy, Ikang, Pinan, Cabul.. Where are you?? Miss you guyz!

Now, I am studying in Faculty of Computer Science, University of Indonesia. It’s like a dream when I can continue my study in here. You know why?? Because i always got a bad mark when I was study in my Senior High School. However… God, Thanks for your gift, I know you still give me a chance to change. Thank you so much..
We never know what happen in the future, but you don’t have to escape from every challenge that you got. Life just once, let’s enjoy it.. and don’t forget to your religion.. ok!

1 comment:

shandyisme said...

Wah, i became the first blogger to comment in your blog..

Happy Blogging yaa...

Post a Comment